The Georgetown Capital Experience
- When you call us you get a live receptionist and not a remote call center.
- Over ten years ago we made a conscious decision to over staff our office by two times the industry average.
- Advisor's have an average of 35 years experience. (the national average for a financial advisor is 16 years.)
- Our business continuity plans include our own backup natural gas generator and Internet backup system. If the power goes out or the DSL line goes down, we have backups in place to be in business when other brokerage firms are not.
- We are proud to have over 98% client retention; our clients want to stay put.
- Georgetown Capital has been in business for more than 30 years.
Our Financial Advisor's will get to know and understand your background, values and objectives to effectively manage your accounts and target your investment goals.
You’ll receive monthly and/or quarterly statements from Royal Alliance, our brokerage firm, and depending on the account type chosen you may also receive quarterly performance reports from Pershing, the custodian of your brokerage accounts. We will also be in contact with you via phone and mail concerning investment themes, tax and other economic news. You are always welcome to contact your Financial Advisor with any questions or concerns that you may have.
Beyond your investments managed, we’ll keep you updated on tax changes and economic trends. We’ll be glad to talk to your accountant and lawyer about tax and estate planning. We will be pleased to assist you in obtaining a Power Of Attorney, Health Care Proxy and Living Will.
The services we provide go well beyond the traditional stock broker relationships you may have had in the past.