Recognition & Awards
At Georgetown Capital Group we are committed to providing our clients with objective financial guidance delivered with the highest levels of honesty, integrity and overall excellence possible.
We are especially proud when we receive industry validation and recognition for our commitment to excellence. However, we recognize that we could not achieve this level of success without our clients. We are truly thankful for our clients’ continued support.
Below is a list of some of the awards and accolades that we have received.
- Congratulations to Joseph V. Curatolo, a C-Level Executive honored as Western New York's Top Chief Executive in Finance and Banking in 2015 by Buffalo Business First.
- Seven years in a row, Georgetown Capital Group was recognized by Buffalo Business First as one of the Best Places to Work in Western New York.
- Named by Buffalo Business First as a Top 20 Corporate Philanthropists in 2011, 2012 & 2013.
- Named by Buffalo Business First as a Most Admired Company in 2013.
- Congratulations to Joseph Curatolo, Michael Curatolo, Ronald Migliore, and Stephen Wzontek for being inducted into the Royal Alliance Masters Club for achieving 25 years of service with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.