Steps for us to help you
We have a six step process that is designed to help our clients succeed.
- Lifecycle Assessment: We review your financial background and financial values. We want to know about your financial objectives and your risk tolerance. We also cover your experiences with past financial advisors, mistakes and successes as well as your future financial commitments.
- Asset Inventory: We list all your assets, the owner’s name and beneficiaries. We also want to take a look at your tax return, your cash flow and debt analysis.
- Holistic Discovery: This is a non-financial overview where we want to know about your family tree and legacy planning, such as philanthropic or charitable donations. Tell us about your health and health care proxies. Do you have a will? Do you have a trust? These are non-financial profiles that really don’t have an effect on the dollars as they sit on the page, but show how the dollars that sit on the page can affect your future, your children’s future and your grandchildren’s future.
- The Roadmap: Where do you want to be in ten and fifteen years from now?
- Implementation: This is a course of action and a timeline, a fairly easy and mechanical process for you. This is where our professionals do all the behind the scenes activity to rearrange your assets and rebalance them to where they are, in all probability, most suited for you going forward.
- Navigation: This is where we monitor and re-establish moving targets and objectives using dynamic strategies. This is our meetings and communications. As we achieve certain goals and objectives, we are going to have to replace them with new, more current goals and objectives.