We offer two different options to access all of your accounts and customize how you review information pertaining to your accounts. By registering to log on to your accounts you can:
- Access all of your accounts in one place and see up to date account information and reports.
- Customize your paperless delivery options including prospectus delivery (Royal Alliance NetX Select only).
- Print statements and other important documents including tax documentation (Royal Alliance NetX Select only).
If you have accounts held exclusively through Royal Alliance/Pershing, your accounts can be accessed through NetX Investor. Choose paperless delivery options, print statements and tax documentation, and see a snapshot of your account(s) and activity. To begin the registration process or to log on click here: (First time users please see instructions below)
If you have accounts held at various mutual fund and/or annuity companies as well as Royal Alliance/Pershing and would like to see consolidated reporting of all of your securities registered through Georgetown Capital Group, click here: (First time users please see instructions below)
First time users please refer to the following step by step instructions. If you have difficulty logging in or have any questions about online account access, please contact our office at (716) 633-9800 or 1 (800) 648-8091 so that we can assist you.
Royal Alliance NetX Investor first time access
1. Go to www.raaview.com.
2. Enter your account number (without any space, hyphen or dash) This will be your user ID.
3. The temporary password for all accounts will be RO and the birth date of the first person on the account. (mmddyy) ex. RO010255.
4. As prompted on the next screen, change your password to something more personalized to you and click Continue.
5. Fill in any necessary information and click Continue.
6. Based on your Contact Method (voice call or text) a 6-digit code will be sent.
7. Enter the 6-digit code and click Activate.
8. Complete any missing information.
9. Check the box labeled “Remember this device the next time” if you are on your own computer and click Continue & Save.
10. You will be prompted to set your Electronic Delivery Preferences. You can choose to Update Preferences, Remind Me Later, or No Thanks.
**If you wish to view multiple accounts, please contact our office and we will link those additional accounts. The linking process could take 24 to 48 hours to complete.
Vision2020 OneView first time access
1.) Go to https://oneview.v2020-sai.com/
2.) Click on registration.
3.) Enter your Social Security number.
4.) Enter one of the following temporary passwords:
5.) Click on accept.
6.) Fill in all of the necessary information.
7.) Click on next.
8.) Click on OK
9.) Call our office so we can link and activate you!
The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the websites provided herewith, you are leaving this site. Georgetown Capital and Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information that is provided at these sites. Neither company is liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third party technologies, sites, information and programs made available thorough this site.
You are now leaving the website of Georgetown Capital and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site(s) you are linking to.